Dating is one of the fun parts in life. We get to feel a mix of emotions and most of them make us happy and blessed. But there are also some useful tips that can help people enjoy dating and at the same time grow into a strong relationship with the one you wanted to spend life together:
1. Praying- this should be done before even going out on a date. We should ask God to keep you safe and at the same time help you find the right person. Prayers are powerful and this can also help in achieving a very special and loving relationship with the person you love.
2. Have a nice conversation- there is no other way to go by a nice date through talking and sharing same interests, likes, dislikes, and even experiences with our date. This way also, you can see in one way or the other how this person is a match or not for you.
3. Friendship phase- do not ever jump ahead. Just enjoy dating and getting to know that person first before even planning marriage or anything that is about serious relationships and settling down. It is highly suggested that you keep a friend relationship first with your date before even going intimate with each other.
4. Pray in groups- it would also be nice to stay in touch with God together with your partner. You can attend some retreat together and spend time with the Lord, praying for a blessed relationship together. In any kind of relationship, prayer is a strong force that would keep both of you strong and alive no matter what the life’s trials would bring about.
5. Do not ever kiss- at least not until you are engaged. As Christians, it would be best to to keep all these emotional show first just to avoid any situations that would break the Christian belief. There are just a million ways why kissing is highly prohibited for Christians since this can lead to instances that will be regretful at the end.
6. Go out with other people too- Do not ever concentrate on being with the person you love and just forget the others. It would be best to also be active in socializing with people around you. Do not ever live a self-centered relationship. Good thing there are sites that cater to socializing with other Christians in a good way like online Christian singles dating service. A healthy relationship is one which includes you, your partner and your interaction towards the society and the environment you are into.
7. Respect each other- Do not ever forget this as you go along with your relationship. Your partner is still a person and you should be able to respect him or her as a person, a loving child of God.