After a few months or so of dating and meeting regularly your online Filipina love, you then decide to book a flight and visit her in the Philippines. But then the problem is: you are not that sure where to take her out on your very first real date together.
Well, in a foreign land, this is quite understandable. But then again, as a lover who wanted to surprise your Filipina love, you should also take the initiative to research a little about the best places to take her out on a first date or for this matter, on a few dates while you are staying in the Philippines.
So what are the best and most romantic places to take your Filipina love for a date? Below are some of my top suggestions for you to consider:
1. Manila Bay- nothing beats a famous place when it comes to dating. In the Philippines, you do not have to go further or think any harder when all you have to do is to jot down the famous and possibly historical places in the Philippines. And one perfect example is the Manila Bay, a place that is not only famous locally but also internationally as this is considered as one of the most beautiful places in the world. Also one additional tip you can do while strolling at Manila Bay is that you can easily visit both cheap and expensive restaurants and hang outs close to the place. This place is just perfect.
2. Intramuros- If your type is kind of a rustic and very intriguing place, you can always visit the Intramuros. This is one of the historical places placed in the heart of Manila. You can just take a moment with your Filipina love while just staring at the amazing ruins of the famous Spanish city, Intramuros. When you are inside the ruins of Intramuros, you can feel that you are in another place and time.
3. The Greenbelt- If you feel like hanging out on a more classy and formal place. You can always visit Greenbelt and reserved a seating to one of its famous restos there. You can have a lot of choices when it comes to dining in Greenbelt. Also, the place offers a lot of great finds when it comes to shopping. So if you are planning to shop your Filipina love with something like jewelry or a nice dress, Greenbelt would be a great place for that.
4. Tagaytay- Out of town trips is also one way to take her out. You can take your Filipina love on a near country feel city just a few hours outside Metro Manila. Tagaytay is a cooler place than Manila and there are a lot of places and hotels there where you can spend some quiet and romantic time alone together. There are also a lot of good eats in Tagaytay that would make your travel worth it.
5. Vigan City- If you are thinking something that is far away from the city, then you can go and visit Vigan City. This is one of the great places when it comes to being romantic. You can also learn a lot of traditional Filipino cultures here as there are a lot of preserved buildings as well as Filipino tradition that is still present in Vigan.
There you have it. These are just a few of the places you can take your Filipina love out for a date. You can always search the local Philippine websites for more tourist spots that is perfect for your date getaway with your Filipina love. Good luck!